Double Torso Trainer
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19" x 16" x 9"
- Weight 20kg
- 2 bar slots, 52mm for Olympic bar and 28mm for standard bar
- Grapplers "V" shape handle is included, fits only on Olympic bar
- Two multi directional swivels that allow you to conduct rotational exercises and presses
- The Double Torso Trainer is portable so that you can use in the gym, at home, or outside
- Add weight plates for greater resistance
- Different handle types allow for a variety of gripping positions and exercises
$ 199Add To Cart
The Aussie Strength Double Torso Trainer
The Aussie Strength Double Torso Trainer is designed to have the option of having two people can train on it at the same time, or simply using two barbells within the one exercise.This is a great piece of equipment for all types of rotational torso training and is also suited for a range of upper body training. This is definitely a favorite of many people who train for functional strength, and also loved by rugby clubs. All you have to do is insert the end of a barbell into the sleeve which is attached to a pivot, and you are ready to rock and roll.
* Listed price includes the Grapplers "V" shape handle, does not include the barbell. Barbells can be purchased at a discounted price if at same time as this machine.
* Torso Trainer fits either a standard barbell or Olympic Barbell.
* The optional torso handle is excellent for any bent over exercises as this will help maintain your stability
Benefits and uses
- Core strength and stability
- Rotational strength
- Upper body mobility
- Shoulder stability
- Dual training purpose
- Russian twists, one arm dead lifts, one arm rows
- shrugs, choppers and much more