Single Torso Trainer
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19" x 16" x 9"
- Weight 20kg
- 2 bar slots, 52mm for Olympic bar and 28mm for standard bar
- Grapplers "V" shape handle is included, fits only on Olympic bar
- Multi directional swivel allows you to conduct rotational exercises and presses
- The Single Torso Trainer is portable so that you can use in the gym, at home, or outside
- Add weight plates for greater resistance
- Different handle types allow for a variety of gripping positions and exercises
$ 159Add To Cart
The Aussie Strength Single Torso Trainer
The Aussie Strength Single Torso Trainer is a great piece of equipment for all types of rotational torso training and is also suited for a range of upper body training. This is definitely a favorite of many people who train for functional strength, and also loved by rugby clubs. All you have to do is insert the end of a barbell into the sleeve which is attached to a pivot, and you are ready to rock and roll.
* Listed price includes the Grapplers "V" shape handle, does not include the barbell. Barbells can be purchased at a discounted price if at same time as this machine.
* Torso Trainer fits either a standard barbell or Olympic Barbell.
* The optional torso handle is excellent for any bent over exercises as this will help maintain your stability
Benefits and uses
- Core strength and stability
- Rotational strength
- Upper body mobility
- Shoulder stability
- Russian twists, one arm dead lifts, one arm rows
- shrugs, choppers and much more